Photograph: Leeroy Lugg
Return to Albums

East Knoyle of Old

  • Village Hall
  • Knoyle House from the rear
  • Funeral of the late Mr G Wyndham MP 1913
  • Funeral of the late Mr G Wyndham MP 1913
  • Knoyle House from Church Road
  • The Milton Blacksmith
  • St Marys and Church Road from Knoyle House
  • Milton towards Hill Cottage
  • Clouds House before partial demolition
  • The Old Garage on Shaftesbury Road now home to The Forge
  • Touchorne Lane from Barnes Hill towards Milton
  • Knoyle House
  • St Marys and Church Cottage from Church Road
  • Church Rails
  • Knoyle House from Church Road

A selection of pictures of our village over the last hundred years or so and we really appreciate all those who regularly send us photos of East Knoyle past.