East Knoyle Parish Council
Arial shot of East Knoyle
The Parish Council has 11 members who meet monthly in the village hall, with the dates of these meetings published on the village website, in the Village Diary and on the Parish Notice Boards. Meetings are open to the public for the whole of each meeting. Members of the public may speak during the first 15 minutes on the invitation of the chairman.
- Tim Hyde (Chairman) email@example.com
- Neil Southerden (Vice Chairman)
- Kevin Stow (Clerk to The Council) firstname.lastname@example.org - tel 01747 830431
- Ian Small (Finance)
- Rob McCarthy (Highways & Website)
- Ian Tait (Wrens Shop)
- Debs Bateman (Common Lands)
- Sue Dawson (Planning)
- Tim Scott Bolton
- Alistair Campbell
- Laura Hoar
- Laura Coffin
Wiltshire Council Electoral Review 2018
- Click on the link below for full details
Electoral Review 2018 (PDF)
Parish Council Meeting Minutes
Forthcoming Meetings in 2018 - The PC meet on the 2nd Tuesday of each month excluding August when there is no meeting held.
Please note: Contact with members of the Parish Council can be made through the Clerk to the Council.